Search This Blog

August 11, 2010

Decisions, Decisions...Decisions.

Make Decisions Quickly, You Can Always Edit Them.
It is not so easy trying to write something worthwhile and relevant. So much information that is circulating is not very useful. I need to work on developing the skills to sit down and share relevant and useful information. Each of us have so much to offer that we do not notice what is worthwhile and what is not. For now, I only have one driving thought. I was moved by the little 10 year old girl who sang with an unbelievable big and mature voice last night on America's Got Talent. It was extremely inspiring. I got goose bumps even when I tried to stop them. At least for now, check it out. It was impressive. I guess I think impressive material that inspires is useful. I will work on that concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment